Monday, June 1, 2015

Baby Boy Blue Vintage Card! Graphic 45

Wow, that was a mouth full! Anyway thought I would share this little card that I made with Graphic 45's Precious Memories collection. I just love this collection so much, it's so sweet, for a boy or a girl. The vintage baby and Momma pictures are awesome to use in cards, scrapbooking or even a home deco project.

Here is the front view of the card.
I fussy cut the baby clothes, aren't they adorable?




A couple close- up views
I handmade the bow with cream silk wired ribbon, 
then placed tiny blue flowers around the center.
There are a lot of layers going on. I distressed all the edges.




I'm entering this card in the challenge below;
Nothing makes me happier then babies! I was a labor/nursery nurse for many years!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pretty card! G45 always has such pretty paper and you have really used it well! I loved all my nurses when I was having my kids! Thank you for sharing with us at Frilly and Funkie.

    ReplyDelete